SI is seeking a full time Organizational Development (OD) Lead for the GHTASC project under its Workforce Development component. The OD Lead will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of OD activities tailored to develop GH business processes to improve overall organizational effecctiveness of global health projects. They will report to the Professional and Organizational Development Director and will supervise junior and mid-level staff.
- Lead the design and development of OD services and activities tailored to achieve organizational effectiveness focused on business outcomes and build GH’s capacity to manage organizational change.
- Foster continuous improvement and innovation in OD trainings and activities.
- Develop scope/budget/timeline for assigned OD activities; lead procurement of third party vendor services as required to meet the OD needs of the bureau.
- Guide consultants’ activities and ensure consultants remain within scope/budget.
- Review and approve course materials.
- Manage and lead mid and junior level training staff.
- At least seven (7) years of as a specialist delivering services in organizational development, adult learning, or related fields.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Organization Development, Human Resources, or other international development-related discipline.
- Knowledge of and experience with USAID and USAID’s global health work is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in building, mobilizing, and leading multidisciplinary teams, including ability to identify, onboard, and manage the work of suitable consultants for the delivery of OD trainings and activities.
- Knowledge of and experience with human-centered design highly desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.