JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR CHANGE TECHNICAL ADVISOR in Jordan
World Education, Inc. seeks candidates for an Organizational Behavior Change Technical Advisor based in Jordan for an anticipated multi-year USAID-funded program, subject to award. The project seeks to transform the organizational culture and capacity within the Government of Jordan (GoJ) to successfully implement education and youth reforms. Activities will include providing technical support to the GoJ and relevant stakeholders in organizational systems strengthening; monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL); evidence-based planning and decision -making; human resources management systems; and financial resource management.
Please submit CV/resume and cover letter online at: email@example.com
Position contingent upon donor funding.
- Lead the implementation and management of institutional capacity assessment activities for the Jordan Ministries of Education and Youth;
- Lead the design, implementation, and management of solutions design and institutional capacity building and development activities for the Jordan Ministries of Education and Youth;
- Design training, on-the-job coaching, research, coordination, outreach and any other interventions to ensure that gaps in GoJ systems, policies, practices and behaviors are adequately addressed;
- Implement and manage continuous quality improvement and internal learning processes in order to ensure JTAP services are meeting the needs of the Jordan MoE and USAID.
- Masters degree in organizational development, institutional capacity building, human resources or strategic management;
- At least seven years of experience as a specialist delivering services in organizational development, adult learning, coaching or a related field;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with host government, development/cooperating partners, and other stakeholders in implementing a complex project under challenging circumstances;
- Fluency in English is required and Arabic language skills are essential;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic are essential;
- Prior work in Jordan or in the Middle East region is required; Jordanian candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work in Jordan.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.