The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation located in Nashua, NH is seeking an Operations Specialist with solid administrative and accounting skills.
This position supports the Executive Director, Associate Executive Director and Development Staff in a collaborative manner to facilitate the chapter’s revenue processing/accounting procedures, meet office administrative needs, execute events and other chapter programs. This position provides logistical and administrative support to events and chapter programs.
Financial Responsibilities :
- Accounts payable
- Maintenance of chapter accounting files
- Compliance management & audit
- Reconciles P+L statements
- Review monthly general ledger
- Complete and submit month-end reports for Executive Director review and approval
- Carries out all responsibilities in compliance with CF Foundation policies – Audit procedures and accounting manual including petty cash reconciliations and proper awarding of cash prizes
Administrative Responsibilities :
- Development/review of communication materials
- Coordinate mailings
- Ordering supplies, maintain equipment
- Answering phones
- Database management
- Vendor management
- Secure and submit venue contracts and permits needed for events
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant work experience and proficiency with MS Office. Requires strong administrative skills, ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and stay highly organized to ensure timely and accurate work. Two or four-year degree or equivalent education/experience preferred.
This is a unique opportunity to direct your energy and talents towards achieving a “life enhancing” mission, while benefitting from the resources and support of a highly regarded national non-profit organization.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to http://www.cff.org under “Careers”.