PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
Respiratory Care Management (RCM) program
PATH has been working in the field of oxygen delivery for almost a decade. Working globally over 10 geographies, including India, our medical oxygen technical assistance has brought together advocacy and policy, market development, engineering, product design / innovation, and health system strengthening. PATH is a key member of the ACT-A COVID-19 Oxygen Emergency Task Force led by the WHO. PATH’s team is made up of both global and country-based experts with in-depth understanding of oxygen ecosystem providing support. We have tools and expertise to support rigorous facility oxygen needs assessments, quantification, costing and oxygen distribution network design and facility selection.
In India, PATH has been working closely for the last 1 year with various government, non-government and private stakeholders in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Punjab and Karnataka providing technical assistance to address delays and fast track installation of Government of India / PM Cares approved PSA oxygen plants. Currently, PATH is working with government officials, donors, and partners to providing technical assistance to 14 states for helping them become self-sufficient in oxygen.
The Operations Manager will work with existing project and program leaders within Public Health to develop and implement program direction based on consideration of a broad range of internal and external factors, and an understanding of the relationships between various PATH program areas. Specifically:
- Prepare project roadmap, comprehensive project plan, and schedule.
- Manage and support project partners while interfacing with various stakeholder management to identify and track project requirements.
- Deploy templates to monitor progress, reporting to stakeholders and escalations.
- Manage overall program budget and provide cost-saving measures when required.
- Deploy processes and manage communications to stakeholders, deliverable quality, and project risk regularly.
- Create project management tools for effective implementation of project.
- Develop briefing documents and information dissemination products as needed
- Identify areas where support is needed, plan for and design the programmatic support
- Develop and oversee execution of a monitoring and evaluation plan for the project
- Proactively identify and mitigate any risks that is related to the project
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort creating an environment that facilitates consensus on process, policy, and implementation recommendations
- Manage communications and ensure monitoring, evaluation, and reporting requirements to donors are met
- Work collaboratively with other projects on the country team to identify and advance synergies for program collaboration and provide support to business development efforts
- Working knowledge & understanding of project management principles and application in multicultural settings including International Public/Private Organization. Project Management Certifications like PgMP, PMP, Prince 2, etc. preferrable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Experience within multi-cultural and international environments and organizations.
- Demonstrated experience of managing and delivering on timelines with tight deadlines and across disciplines.
- Evidence of effective and successful stakeholder management at operational and management levels within an organization.
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction to achieve results. Experience in strategy, large-scale business transformation, stakeholder engagement, strategic and managerial leadership, business development, operations and/or program management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute business strategies, achieving goals through market focus, innovative approaches, and entrepreneurial spirit while bearing in mind calculated risks.
- Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to turn data into meaningful business insights and actionable recommendations.
- Should display strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Should have proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate complex government processes with multiple influencers to achieve consensus
- Should be familiar with digital and social media in order to engage with external stakeholders
- Should be able to work in a dynamic environment, display multi-tasking and adhere to tight deadlines
- Should always be willing to take initiative and demonstrate personal ownership and work under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software
- Proven proposal writing experience