Under the direction of the IFES Senior Global Social Media and Disinformation Specialist, the Consultant will:
· Research plan outlining research approach, timeline and interview questions
· Interview recordings and/or transcripts
· Report summarizing research approach, identifying shared challenges and priority needs of relevant oversight bodies, highlighting promising approaches with the potential for replication by other oversight bodies, and providing recommendations for future IFES programming and/or tool development. Report will include an annex with links to resources consulted during project.
· Advanced university degree in law, political science or a related field; a combination of relevant academic qualifications and experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
· 10+ years of experience working in elections, political finance, campaign or media oversight, academia or a related field; past experience working with oversight and regulatory bodies preferred.
· Professional, policy, or academic experience with online advertising, online political advertising preferred.
· Experience designing and conducting research and conducting interviews.
· Professional written and oral fluency in English, with additional professional fluency in French, Spanish, Arabic or other languages preferred.
· Proven ability to operate effectively in a multicultural environment.
|Country:||-- United States|
|City, State:||Multiple Locations|