Egypt Economic Governance Activity
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Description: DAI seeks an Office Manager for the recently awarded Egypt Economic Governance Activity (EGA). EGA will work with USAID/Egypt and the Government of Egypt to support the country’s investment climate by strengthening inclusive governance and supporting the Government’s structural reform program. This exciting cross-sector engagement will support Egypt’s economic and good governance reforms by supporting the reform process, building the capacity in public administration, including rolling out anticorruption training across the government at all levels of the civil service, and improving local service delivery, with an emphasis on innovative e-governance.
Role’s Purpose: The Office Manager assists with the daily operations of project administration and logistics in compliance with USAID and DAI rules and regulations. S/he will assist the Chief of Party (COP) with organizational and administrative tasks. The Office Manager reports to the Finance and Operations Director.
- Assist with the daily operations of project administration, logistics, and human resources in compliance with USAID and DAI rules and regulations; assist the COP with various organizational and administrational tasks
- Supervise the booking of travel and accommodation arrangements for traveling staff and consultants
- Manage time of project drivers and respond to internal travel requests as needed
- Approving vehicle logbooks
- Manage utilities service agreements for office operations
- Supervise project inventory, ensuring regular physical audits are conducted and that inventory is properly marked
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred; at least five years of experience in the administration of sizable international programs, preferably for USAID
- Three or more years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in an administrative role for USAID-funded projects preferred
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands and inquiries
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations
- Fluency in English required
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to EgyptEconomicGovernance@dai.com or via the DAI website. Only short-listed candidates will receive notice requesting additional information.