Energy Secure Philippines (ESP) Project
The major purpose of the Office Attendant is to provide assistance to support operations, maintain the cleanliness of the office facilities and prepare refreshments for office guests.
- Monitor construction progress during office refurbishment (November 2021 – January 2022)
- Provide daily office cleaning and maintenance of the office facilities.
- Ensure that the working desks and seats for all staff are clean and well maintained
- Prepare coffee and maintain cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Track and ensure constant availability of kitchen and office supplies such as detergents, beverages, water etc.
- Ensure garbage is emptied and garbage bins are kept clean.
- Ensure maintenance is performed on the fax machine, shared printers and copiers.
- Deliver/Pick-up documents/materials for the office.
- Assist in successful bank and government offices transactions. (i.e. SSS, PAG-IBIG, BIR)
- Assist in preparation of reports which include punching and binding. Photocopying documents.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Office Manager or other staff.
- At least 6 months’ work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Should have professional demeanor.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work with minimal supervision