Please submit a cover letter with your resume in one document describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for an Office Assistant who will be based in its Hanoi office.
- Provide administrative assistance to staff, visitors and consultants. Provide administrative support to Country Director in the absence of Senior Admin Officer
- Answer telephones, make outside contacts, take messages, greet and direct visitors
- Coordinate monthly staff meeting
- Coordinate shipping and mailing packages, and copying
- Monitor staff leave, update staff leave balance and cross check with timecards.
- Assist with arrangements for workshops, meetings, office events
- Assist with procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Arrange and schedule the office car bookings; manage office vehicle insurance renewal; review vehicle log book and vehicle maintenance log performed by driver
- Prepare computer, stationeries, office key, parking card… for new staff, intern and provide staff orientation on general office rules and procedure
- Organize, assemble, format, reproduce, bind, and distribute reports, proposals, correspondence, and other materials
- Regularly check office email, phone message and forward to relevant staff. Monitor office correspondence out log
- Manage office telephone system; Track telephone bills for appropriate codes
- Maintain office filing system, storage, stock of office supplies and stationery
- Monitor office equipment and printer/photocopier cartridge log book and office equipment maintenance schedule. Ensure office equipment functioning well
- Keep and update inventory of equipment, software and furniture and perform the annual physical check of office inventory
- Support selection of office pre-approved and pre-qualified vendors. Maintain contracts with office and storage Landlords, internet service providers, IT service Company, postage and phone, hotels, travel agent, car rental vendor, Mai Linh taxi and office supplies/maintenance vendors. Keep track of Landlord and vendor bills and coordinate payments to vendors
- Liaise with local service providers on matters of network service, internet service, phone system and PC/printer/photocopy servicing, in coordination with IT staff and consultant
- Manage relationship with office building management; Deal with Landlords on all issues relating to utilities, safety & security, parking and maintenance
- Arrange workstations for staff and support with office renovation and facility maintenance
- Supervise office driver and cleaner
- Provide travel arrangement for staff, visitors and event participants as assigned
- When time permits, assist program staff with material translation
- Other tasks as assigned