Function of the Position:
The Office Administrator/Senior Office Administrator is a highly visible, customer-service oriented role with DAI/W Office of Administration and Facilities (OAF). Reporting to the Senior Director OAF, this position is responsible for all DAI/W corporate Indirect Procurement, administering vendor relationships for multimillion-dollar indirect supply functions, issuing and monitoring of corporate credit card usage, reconciliation, coding and payments. Administrator of all indirect accounts including cellphone ordering and distribution programs and usage, and travel airline charges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage DAI’s corporate American Express accounts, including Frosch travel, rewards cards, procurement cards, and individual membership cards.
- The Senior Office Administrator supports the administering and payment of DAI/W procurement, travel and individual corporate procurement cards by strategically reviewing and capturing accurate backup data from both direct and indirect vendors.
- Administers all DAI/W Corporate purchases through DAI’s preferred travel vendor, Frosch Travel Management Services, including airfare, hotel guarantees, and rail tickets.
- Administers and reconciles monthly payments of Frosch/American Express charges.
- Verifies and ensures all credit card payments are coded to the correct project code and task number.
- Trains new Procurement cardholders on acceptable card usage following DAI policies.
- Trains new Procurement cardholders on how to update purchases with project codes and task numbers on the American Express@Work (CAR) website for processing in Oracle.
- Administer and implements strict quality control procedures to verify and update correct project coding, task numbers, and expenditure organization are used.
Administer DAI’s global Corporate Cellphone policies and procedures and usage for direct and indirect projects
- Solicits and secures third party vendor services to monitor cellphone usage and plan utilization to maximize savings.
- Monitors monthly cell phone statements to ensure acceptable usage while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Administers purchases of cell phone equipment, and vendor contracts both direct and indirect.
- Resolves billing and cell phone program issues around international usage and staff problems.
- Reconciles and enters into Oracle monthly cellphone vendor charges.
Serve as DAI buyer for all Dai/W indirect and non-USG direct purchases
- Source and solicit bids from three (3) vendors for every indirect purchase over $3,000
- Process requisitions and purchases for the Office of Information Management Technology (OIMT) including (but not limited to) office equipment, independent consultant services, IT maintenance services, and global software license renewals.
- Train DAI employees on the indirect procurement process and on the acquisition of goods and services with an emphasis on compliance.
- Develop, document retrieval procedures within OAF to comply with auditing document requests.
- Grade 6: Bachelor’s degree and three years of administrative professional experience, or Master’s and 1 year of administrative professional experience.
- Grade 7: Bachelor’s degree and four years of administrative professional experience, or Master’s and 2 years of administrative professional experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), with preference working with general ledger accounts.
- Strong working knowledge of and accuracy with office technologies, such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Oracle, or similar applications or systems.
- Working knowledge/quick study in electronic mail and calendaring systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with diverse groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; detailed self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, keen organizational skills, flexible to change and demonstrated natural instinct for cooperative communication.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organizing work activities, thoroughness and accuracy in data management, and oral and written communications.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly writing skills.
- Procurement experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Oracle.
Supervisory Requirements: None
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.