Responsible for providing functional, technical and process leadership and management in the areas of Unified Communications and Collaboration. This position is the primary resource for system configuration (technical/functional) support, technology, product training and end-user communication.
- Perform timely updates to ticketing system to meet SLA’s, while being observant for opportunities for improvement.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Vendor management lead for all UC platforms
- Responsible for the development and implementation of end-user training, support and platform communications
- Accountable for all platform system configuration modifications, testing and deployment.
- Acts as technical expert and provides support on a global basis
- Responsible for systems administration of ChildFund’s UC platforms
- Cisco VoIP
- Web & Video Conferencing
- Call Center telecom and ACD
- Instant Messaging (Chat)
- Skype for Business
- Office 365
- Basic VoIP knowledge preferably within an enterprise environment.
- Functional knowledge of Windows Server and VMware technologies.
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified communications experience installing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting VoIP equipment including Cisco gateway routers, call managers, Unity servers, etc.
- Understanding of VoIP protocol set and system interaction.
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a globally diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Ability to work multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in driving innovation and process improvement in a 24×7 operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or 5-7 years equivalent experience