The project aims to support the decentralization process in Rwanda by further developing and improving the existing Monitoring & Evaluation Information System (MEIS) of the Local Administrative Entities Development Agency (LODA). The project will support the implementation of relevant and adequate local infrastructure and social protection projects and that these are identified and monitored with the participation of the population and executed by local governments and are used and maintained to provide service delivery and boost local economic development.
– Support and coordinate closely TL and international IT project manager/business architect
– Agile IT project management and ensuring involvement and progress of experts in the team, maintaining overview of project processes
– Contribute to ensuring that MEIS Platform changemanagement is transparent and accessible for all relevant stakeholders in a project management software
– Coaching of the LODA MEIS team and coordination with the software development team with the goal of ensuring timely implementation of the project
– Continuous capacity development for the LODA MEIS team in IT (public sector) digitalisation and agile management methods
– Documentation and visualisation of progress and results also for non-technical experts
· At least 2 years of experience managing small and medium sized IT-projects through an agile approach e.g. using the scrum methodology.
· Scrum Master certification and proven experience as Scrum Master
· Sufficient knowledge of programming languages to collaborate with developers on detail
· Experiences in management of mid- and large sized IT projects
· Fluency in English
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible
Please also note that all criteria (with expecption of asset criteria) have to be met in order to be considered for this postion.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz firstname.lastname@example.org