Tetra Tech ARD is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for potential long-term, and short-term technical and administrative staff positions for an anticipated upcoming international donor-funded programs in Tunisia focused on strengthening good governance practices and institutions.
Areas of Expertise:
· Public Administration Reform
· Human and Organizational Capacity Development-
· Municipal Governance and Service Delivery
· Policy and Legislative Development
· Public Outreach
· Local Economic Development
· Political Participation
· Gender and Marginalized Populations
· Public Financial Management and Revenue Mobilization
· Civil Society
· Project and Grants Management
* University degree in a relevant field such as Economics, Business, International Development, Urban/Regional Planning or Public Administration. An advanced degree (MA, MPA, MS, MBA) is preferred;
* Minimum of 5 years of experience within your field strongly preferred;
* Knowledge of USAID or other international donor rules and regulations is strongly preferred;
* Demonstrated capability to work effectively with senior and local government officials, public interest and community groups (including historically marginalized populations), private industry and civil society representatives;
* Outstanding communication, management, and reporting skills; and
* Proven exceptional leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of donor-supported programs.
* Fluency in written and oral English desired.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* A current CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contract information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.