Science, Technology and Innovation
To provide technical support to facilitate the organization of the Annual Multi Stakeholder Forum to be held each year in a member country to invite the scientific networks and communities to participate in the Call for Innovation to find solutions that help accelerate progress towards the Sustainable Developmental Goals. The Call for Innovations will highlight solutions from diverse sources and communities, originating in different parts of the world, and focus on those technologies that aim to help the poorest and most vulnerable.
- Supports in the preparation of an effective strategy for the Annual MultiStakeholders Meeting
- Provides support in the successful organization of the Annual Meeting in terms of flow and sequencing, as well as putting together the Annual Meeting themes in a meaningful synthesis
- Provides technical support to the Lead Specialist in terms of coordinating the Annual Forum each year in a member country to call the scientific networks and communities.
- Supports the day to day communication with the international scientific community and potential funders.
- Keeps the Forum updated with the latest innovations.
- Supports the Lead Specialist in managing the “Call for Innovations” process.
- Assists in promoting the Call with the international scientific community
- Assists in the coordination of the Annual Forum each year in a member country to call the scientific networks and communities.
- Provides support to innovators to access funding opportunities, locate complementary resources to support innovation,
- Helps innovators to identify where other innovators are working, whether in the same or related fields or as competitors or potential partners.
- Supports in managing the relationship with key stakeholders and marketing companies.
- Monitors the proper implementation and performance of the annual budget of the Forum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, International Relations or related fields.
- Master’s degree would be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the designing and organizing workshops, communication with high-level dignitaries, producing leaflets and newsletters, writing sponsorship packages, producing content on social media, marketing and branding, fundraising and related legal issues.
- English: Mandatory
- Arabic: Preferred
- French: Preferred
Jeddah, Saudi Arabai