PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer who is highly motivated, self-starter, and a development sector enthusiast. S/he will operate in a dynamic and evolving environment to contribute to a growing portfolio of impactful work in public health, including Neglected Tropical Diseases, Tuberculosis and HIV, Mother and Child Health and Nutrition, Vaccines, Impact Lab, and Digital Health. S/he will responsible to build MEL capacity, provide technical support across project life-cycle based on requests received across different projects in India and globally. S/he will be part of PATH’s global MEL Shared function that supports multiple country programs across the globe.
- Develop and implement M&E reporting guidelines and systems designed to inform the direction of the project, including data quality and data use strategies
- Create M&E plans, log-frames, work-plans, and results framework for proposals and concept notes
- Work with the program teams to ensure results framework and work-plans are updated
- Represent PATH in discussions with donors on the results framework and work-plans and guide the program team in accommodating changes as per program needs
- Ensure alignment of research and M&E activities with program goals including defining project targets and developing data collection tools and preparing evaluation reports
- Orient staff to institutional guidance and standards for M&E and research practices, including, survey instruments, data collection tools, and other tools for process level data collection
- Supervise and provide mentoring support to staff involved in collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Develop research protocols and ensure approval from Research Ethics Committee at PATH and local IRB (as required) ensuring protection of human subjects
- Develop RFPs for hiring research agencies for different evaluation studies and supervise data collection, reviewing data quality assurance protocol, data analysis plan and evaluation report
- Design process for monitoring and evaluation of sub-grantees, in collaboration with program leadership
- Conduct field-based monitoring, technical assistance, and training to program teams, and partner organizations, to strengthen their capacity in the collection, cleaning, and analysis of data for program management and donor reporting
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other research outputs of the program
- Contribute to and review quarterly and annual program reports, project deliverables and assessment reports prior to submission to donors and PATH headquarters