- Component I: Provide technical assistance to Mission and IP staff for the mission’s PMP, project MEL plans, and activity MEL plans
- Component II: Design and conduct evaluations, surveys, assessments and special studies as requested by the Mission.
- Cross-cutting Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) component.
SI is seeking a full-time Monitoring (Component I) Lead to lead and manage all activities under Component I of ELMA, including PMPs, data quality assessments, measurement indicators and targets, and performance reviews. The Lead will also oversee data collection efforts from data systems and M&E plans. S/he will report to the Chief of Party.
This is a key personnel position that will be based in Sarejevo. The expected period of performance for ELMA is five years, beginning in September 2019.
**Please Note: only Bosnian citizens will be considered for this role**
- In coordination with the Chief of Party, lead and manage all activities under Component I.
- Assist USAID and IP staff in developing project and activity level AMELPs, PMPs, DQAs, indicators and targets, and performance reviews.
- Oversee data collection efforts from data systems and project-level M&E plans, and conduct original data collection, reviewing, and advising on collection methodologies.
- Analyze submitted data, including deficiencies and inconsistencies.
- Support the mission in conducting annual reviews of PMP indicators.
- Participate in the interview and decision-making process for team members recruited for Component I activities.
- A Master’s degree or higher in the field of international relations, economics, political science, public policy, or a relevant field required.
- At least eight years of experience in the design and management of indicators, M&E plans, performance targets, DQAs, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Prior experience providing guidance in the development and updating of performance management plans.
- Experience creating and managing indicator tracking systems and databases and using performance monitoring data to improve activity management.
- Familiarity with designing and measuring against gender-sensitive indicators preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar position on a USAID-funded project.
- Must be a citizen of BiH.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls