PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Neglected Tropical Diseases and Malaria ( NTD & M ) PATH has been providing technical assistance at National and State Government of Uttar Pradesh state VBDCP (vector borne diseases control program), through multiple projects, primarily focused on LF, VL, AES, Dengue-Chikungunya, Malaria program implementation at multiple levels. For effective programmatic operation across national-state-district and block level implementation of elimination activities, an integrated data management support is critical, for ensuring seamless strategic technical support to all NTD programs, across multiple level in the state, in a multi partner ecosystem.
PATH, with the support of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) is providing technical support for Elimination of VL and LF in Uttar Pradesh, in coordination with other development partners in the state. PATH provides strategic technical support at multiple levels including state, division. District, block and villages, through an integrated NTD (Neglected Tropical Diseases) field team, supporting the state government to achieve and sustain VL and LF elimination.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for overall NTD&M data management in UP as a data team leader in the State NTDM Team, for effective coordination among the team for seamless data management support.
- Report to both program officer LF project and state lead NTD&M, at the state level and provide overall data management support to the state program officers, on ELF under NTDM program in UP.
- Support in the development/customization of data collection tools, developing data capturing application as per the NTD&M project requirement.
- Ensure the implementation of M&E plan and monitor progress of different implementation activities outlined in annual work plan.
- Development and implementation of data quality monitoring tool, data dictionary and archiving data from different sources.
- Work on identifying project targets and monitor the progress and establish feedback loop to feed into program.
- Build capacities and provide support to the data entry operator and other stake holders in management of data
- Work closely with Sr program officer and implementation team for preparing different project reports with data summarization and visualization
- Plan visit to intervention districts for data quality audit
- Compile and collate data from different sources on a weekly basis and prepare data for analysis and archive
- Participate in project assessment and evaluation activities.
- In addition, provide any other data management assistance related to project activities in UP state as and when assigned by the NTD&M team at state and national level.