PATH is currently recruiting for a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is providing “Technical assistance to Government of Bihar for JE vaccination campaign in JE endemic districts in the State”.
The project is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer, to provide data management support to the project under the guidance of senior program officer, PATH and State Immunization Officer, Bihar. M&E Officer will be responsible for compiling and analyzing project data.
- Support in the development/customization of data collection tools, developing data capturing application as per the project requirement
- Development/customization of RI monitoring formats to be used by the state, in the project intervention districts and scale up to non-intervention districts
- Development and implementation of data quality monitoring tool, data dictionary and archiving data from different sources
- Ensure the implementation of M&E plan and monitor progress of different implementation activities
- Work on identifying project targets and monitor the progress and establish feedback loop to feed into program
- Build capacities and provide support to the data entry operators and other stake holders in management of data
- Work closely with implementation team and orientation district coordinators and divisional coordinators on different data collection and reporting formats
- Visit to project intervention sites for data quality audit
- Compile and collate data on a weekly basis and prepare data for analysis and archive on PATH system
- Participate in project assessment and evaluation activities
- Work closely with implementation team for preparing different project reports with data summarization and visualization
- To participate in the State comprehensive RI reviews and prepare the assessment reports based on data quality assessments