Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Research Manager for the Workplace Advancement for Gender Equality (WAGE) project, currently implemented under the Making Cities Work Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
The objective of WAGE is to continue adapting and scaling up USAID’s efforts to increase gender equality and women’s economic empowerment opportunities within traditionally male-dominated sectors, as pioneered in USAID’s Engendering Utilities model.
This position will be full-time for the duration of the project until 2024. It can be based in either Arlington, VA or Burlington, VT.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provides strategic thought leadership on how to harness data and provide in-depth analytical insights related to gender equality, equity, and parity within partner organizations across the program
* Implements the MEL Plan in alignment with the WAGE scope of work and work plan to monitor progress towards performance indicator targets
* Ensure that data from activities, grantees, subcontractors, utility partners, and other secondary data are input into an established project database in a timely and effective way, and are accurate and reliable
* Serve as the point of contact for obtaining data from the WAGE team and partner utilities and ensuring that the information is accurate and complete and that proper data management protocols are followed
* Assist in the development of quarterly and annual reports and work plans
* Lead the team in internal learning activities throughout the project life cycle including helping to lead the project’s CLA approach
* Master’s Degree in a relevant field
* At least seven years’ experience overseeing MEL processes in an international development context conducting in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis
* Ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis
* Experience developing knowledge-sharing products related to best practices and lessons learned.
* Experience supporting analysis and thought leadership efforts related to measurement of change in gender equality
* Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Must be able to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of large sets of data
* Literacy in designing and using online data collection, reporting, and analytics platforms
* Ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.