Monitoring & Evaluation Consultancy of Action Against Hunger’s Project ‘Systems Enhancement for Transformative Health‘ (SETH)
Start Date: October 2016
End Date: March 2020
Application Deadline: October 20th, 2016
Language of reports: English
Working Language: English and Spanish
Location: Home-based, with will require periodic travel to Guatemala and Kenya.
Action Against Hunger is currently recruiting an independent consultant with significant field experience in the monitoring and evaluation of humanitarian / development projects for Action Against Hunger’s project ‘Systems Enhancement for Transformative Health (SETH).
The purpose of the consultancy is to provide leadership on the definition of a monitoring and evaluation system for the global project. The Monitoring and Evaluation strategy and plan must be developed in the initial 90 days of the project, as this forms a key part of the detailed program implementation plan that must be submitted to the donor within this time frame.
The start date of the consultancy is intended for October 2016 and should run through to March 2020. This will comprise of approximately 140 days of work during that period.
Please follow the link above to access the full Call for Expression of Interest.
Interested candidates should include in the expression of interest:
1. An updated CV (please ensure to include name, address, email and phone details);
2. A detailed presentation of their background and experience in the coordination, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects, highlighting significant field experience in the monitoring and evaluation of humanitarian / development projects relevant to this assignment;
3. Candidates should specifically outline their past experience in the design and implementation of baseline surveys, including the use of probability/cluster sampling methodologies, and make reference to the specific software used to treat quantitative data;
4. Details of the offer (please include estimated number of days per objective, the overview of the methodology of each objective, and for the case of a team of consultants please specify the roles and responsibilities of each team member);
5. Total price and currency of the offer (please include detail of price per deliverable)
6. One example of previous work relevant to this mandate;
7. Validity of the quotation (Minimum one month);
8. Specify whether application covers the full mandate or only specific objectives & deliverables.
The deadline to submit expressions of interest for the consultancy by 9pm EDT October 20th 2016, however, due to the urgent need to fill this role shortlisting and interviewing will take place on a rolling basis. Applicants should submit their EoIs via e-mail to Katie Corker, SETH Project Manager Action Against Hunger Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate: ‘M&E Consultancy Application’ in the e-mail’s subject line.
For further information, please contact: Katie Corker, SETH Project Manager Action Against Hunger Canada, email@example.com