PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
- The MEL associate will be responsible for implementing the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities for assigned projects.
- Develop ToC, M&E Framework, M&E Plan, Indicators, and monitoring & reporting tools under the guidance of the MEL Officer.
- Support research administration activities which include development of study/ research protocols, concept notes, results framework, internal and external ethical and regulatory approvals.
- Support managing the compliance for sharing performance reports by the field teams and assist in development of action plans based on findings.
- Ensuring quality, consistency and adherence to the organizational Monitoring, Evaluation and Research standards and best practices to make data audit worthy.
- Support in development, testing and implementation of M&E tools, standards operating procedures (SOPs) and data quality assurance (DQA) activities.
- Support the MEL team for accurate and timely data collection, collation, and analysis.
- Support collection and collation of all MEL TA requests received by the project/program teams.
- Any other additional task assigned by the MEL Officer.
- Support development of draft program progress reports/ fact sheets.