Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialists for the upcoming USAID funded Environment Outreach Activity.
The purpose of this project is to strengthen evidence-based natural resource management and biodiversity conservation and empower Cambodian citizens and civil society to engage in the protection of Cambodia’s unique biodiversity and critical forest ecosystems.
The MEL Specialist provides the strategic guidance, vision, and management for successful monitoring and evaluation of the Activity. This individual works closely with Activity leadership and ensures the strategic and functional integration of all MEL activities as well as active collaboration with donors, other implementers, and local counterparts. The MEL Specialist oversees MEL activities, provides technical direction and support, and ensures capture of learning and results throughout contract implementation. This is anticipated to be a full-time position based in Cambodia.
* Bachelor’s degree in any the following or related fields: social science, international development, evaluation research, statistics, or economics;
* At least seven (7) years of experience in the implementation of MEL activities, preferably for USAID projects;
* Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and preparation of reports;
* Progressively responsible experience in designing, managing and implementing results-based MEL activities;
* Technical skills in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, with excellent organizational, oral and written communications skills in English;
* Extensive knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning, including impact evaluation;
* Professional fluency in English is required
* Qualified applicants from Cambodia highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Deadline for applications is April 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.