- Support rigor and coherence in M&E efforts (PMP, M&E plans, capacity building of Mission and IPs).
- Design and conduct analyses, evaluations, surveys, studies, and assessments (PEs, IEs, surveys, etc.).
- Support improved knowledge management.
SI is seeking a Mid-level Monitoring and Learning (M&L) Analyst for the USAID Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity. The position is full-time, will be based in Kathmandu, and is anticipated to begin April 2020.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Nepalese citizens will be eligible to apply.**
- Provide substantial contextual contribution to PMPs, data quality assessments, measurement indicators and targets, and performance reviews. Contribute to data collection efforts from data systems and M&E plans.
- Assist USAID and IP staff in developing project and activity level AMELPs, PMPs, DQAs, indicators and targets, and performance reviews.
- Support data collection efforts from data systems and project-level M&E plans, and conduct original data collection, reviewing, and advising on collection methodologies.
- Analyze submitted data, including deficiencies and inconsistencies.
- Support the mission in conducting annual reviews of PMP indicators.
- Contribute to CLA and other learning activities with the CLA Lead.
- A Master’s degree or higher in the field of international relations, economics, political science, public policy, or a relevant field required.
- At least five years of experience in the design and management of indicators, M&E plans, performance targets, DQAs, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Prior experience providing guidance in the development and updating of performance management plans.
- Experience creating and managing indicator tracking systems and databases and using performance monitoring data to improve activity management.
- Familiarity with designing and measuring against gender-sensitive indicators preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar position on a USAID-funded project.
- Fluency in English is required.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.