JSI is seeking two dynamic and experienced M&E Officers to join the new AIDSFree team in Lesotho. The M&E Officers will be responsible for collection, collation, analysis and reporting of AIDSFree Lesotho DREAMS project data, including data generated by its sub-grantees. The M&E Officers will also be responsible for ensuring quality of data being reported, preparing routine reports and managing project data. The M&E Officers will participate in developing and implementing country monitoring and evaluation plans and, with other project staff, analyze and interpret data on a monthly/quarterly and as-needed basis and prepare results to be presented to stakeholders.
- Participate in or oversee the collection and management of data to monitor project activities and deliverables.
- Working closely with the Director, MERL, they will analyze data and develop reports to be submitted to the USAID Lesotho and AIDSFree global office.
- Conduct in house data management within AIDSFree Lesotho and enter relevant DREAMS project data into PEPFAR data-bases such as DATIM.
- Work with the AIDSFree project team and its partners to assist in the development of data collection plans and performance monitoring plans.
- In coordination with partners implement regular quality assurance checks for all AIDSFree data and conduct routine data quality assessments.
- Assist in the development of data summary and project activity reports.
- Monitor the quality and completeness of the data for documenting project performance, and solve data problems if and when they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director, MERL.
- Masterâ€™s degree in Public Health or related field and three yearsâ€™ experience working in monitoring and evaluating public health programs and in particular PEPFAR programs, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Public or related field and five yearsâ€™ experience working in monitoring and evaluating public health programs and in particular PEPFAR programs
- Knowledge of and experience using PEPFAR reporting systems; DREAMS experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage a complex workload, to work independently and pro-actively with minimal supervision, and to participate in team-based project work.
- Comfort with the MS Office package, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 12/15/2017.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.