SI is seeking an M&E Manager to lead all project-level M&E activities, including the M&E system. This will be a full-time position for the duration of the contract, reporting to the COP.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Jordanian citizenship are eligible to apply.**
- Oversee and implement the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system
- Lead and plan M&E activities, and ensure data quality assurance standards.
- Oversee field staff compliance with M&E procedures, documentation and data validation protocols.
- Update M&E and project management systems to reflect progress and needs. Enforce proper usage of these systems by project staff.
- Collect and analyze information and data on the baseline/performance indicators.
- Liaise with stakeholders and project-related donors on relevant project M&E concerns.
- Overall responsibility for project reporting including Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Final and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensure compliance with USAID reporting and monitoring systems.
- Support start-up and close out of the project, including archiving of data and capturing of lessons learned.
- Work with project technical staff to identify, collect and document success stories.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, public administration, social sciences, public policy, or related fields.
- Minimum of five years of experience in similar M&E positions on USAID projects, leading and conducting project-level M&E activities. At least two years of experience in M&E management or director level positions.
- Demonstrated experience with USAID M&E practices and good social research methods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Willingness to work closely with team members.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic. Excellent written skills.
- Experience with ArcGIS or other geographic information system preferred.
- Experience with DevResults or TrainNet preferred.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.