NOTE: This position is contingent upon donor funding. Indonesian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH is seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager for an anticipated USAID Private Sector Tuberculosis in Indonesia. The Monitoring, Evaluation (M&E) and Learning Manager will design and manage data for the annual M&E plan and use the data to improve project performance.
- Provide in-country technical leadership and support for monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management.
- Ensure the integration of M&E activities into all project components.
- Collect report and analyze information on project activities.
- Ensure timely and complete reporting from in-country executing partners in accordance with approved reporting formats, especially supported health facilities and districts reporting into the national health database and reporting into TB reporting formats
- Monitor and evaluate progress towards annual work plans, expected outputs, including selecting and monitoring progress in meeting indicators.
- Assist the Chief of Party in the preparation of work plans/selection of indicators and annual implementation plans with a view towards the project’s M&E requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of all quarterly progress reports, annual project report, inception report, ad-hoc technical reports, and success stories for USAID funding in line with the required formats.
- Collect data for annual M&E plan and use those data to improve project performance.
- Adapt and implement tools and techniques to improve the quality and use of data for decision making.
- Compile information on lessons learned and expertise within and outside the project.
- Assist the Chief of Party with decision-making on resource allocation based on project priorities and performance.
- Participate on behalf of the project in appropriate technical meetings and conferences.
- Provide support to institutional and human capacity building activities at the regional and local levels for project activities.
- Develop a detailed annual work plan to build technical and managerial capacity of project.
- Based on the capacity building work plan mentioned above conduct monthly seminars, hands-on training, mentoring and coaching for project staff.
- Carry out any such duties as may be assigned by the Chief of Party.
- Design and implement operations research.