Social Impact is seeking a Mid-Level Evaluation Consultant for the Department of State Evaluation of the TechWomen Program. The position requires travel to three countries, to be determined. Trips can be to a single or multi-country depending on concentrations of Alumnae and the feasibility of travel between countries. The candidate is expected to be available for the entire 15-month period of performance.
- Contribute the overall drafting of the evaluation design.
- Participate in data collection efforts, including the development and administration of data collection instruments.
- Analyze the data with input from team members to draft the final evaluation report and other deliverables.
- Minimum of a doctorate with four years of experience, master’s degree with five years of experience or bachelor’s degree with eight years of experience.
- Prior evaluation and/or assessment experience required.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data and strong qualitative analytical capabilities with a preference for experience with both remote and in-person data collection.
- Previous experience with Social Network Analysis preferred.
- Experience working with international exchange program evaluations preferred.
- Relevant prior experience in any of the three regions the program operates in (i.e., Africa, Central and South Asia and the Middle East).
- Excellent organizational, communications, and client relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.