QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
- Improvement of public administration of government of Turkmenistan institutions
- Strengthening policy development and lawmaking processes
- Creation of enabling environment for CSOs and strengthening democratic governance
- Provide an overview of the international best practices in the field of mediation and its application in private and public law area
- Conduct three-day online seminar for the key stakeholders on the application of the Law on Mediation in Turkmenistan
- Develop Agenda of three-day online seminar with the assistance of the national consultant-assistant
- Elaborate recommendations on the use of Law on Mediation, based on overview of relevant international and national best practices in this field
- Present recommendations to the national stakeholders.
- University degree in the field of law, counselling, social science, psychology or other relevant background
- Minimum 5 years of proven professional experience in mediation and legal services, including experience with the mediation
- Excellent presentation, consultation and public speaking skills. Proven experience of delivering presentations to large audiences
- Be flexible and ready for possible last-minute changes to the program Agenda and audience
- Ability to interface effectively with team members, governmental counterparts, donors, and beneficiaries
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Written and spoken proficiency in Russian is required.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative named basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.