QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
- Collaboration: Strengthened collaboration, both internally and with external stakeholders, enables USAID to better leverage expertise, learning and resources; and deepens local ownership.
- Learning: Systematic learning, through applied research, monitoring and evaluation, informs and improves the relevance, quality and cost- effectiveness of programs and operations
- Performing: Adaptive management of program implementation and meta-level interventions to improve the quality of USAID program outcomes.
- Desk research on topics related to USAID’s Development Objectives
- Data input & cleaning
- Descriptive statistical analyses
- Note taking during internal meetings
- Logistical support during field work (identifying interviewees, scheduling interviews)
- Support the Learning team when need arises
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in International Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics or another relevant field
- Understanding of USAID and development programming
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection (through interviews, surveys)
- Ability to work independently and excellent time management
- Proactive, ability to take on new tasks with little direction
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills. English is required, additional fluency in any of Uganda’s local languages preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.