Lead M&E project portfolio, and develop monitoring, evaluation and reporting (MER) systems that include appropriate indicators, baseline data, targets and a plan to evaluate performance and produce timely, accurate and complete reporting. S/he will also manage project evaluations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of project specific M&E framework and workplan including system requirements
- Lead project evaluation including synthesis of information and dissemination towards improved knowledge sharing/management
- Facilitate data utilisation including guiding routine project performance monitoring ensuring provision of analytical data to inform effective QA/QI of the project
- Develop and adapt M&E system in line with project priorities and organisational M&E framework
- Coordinate project operations research & publications portfolio in collaboration with Programme Director and project team
- Provide strategic information for project level decision making in relation to programme performance monitoring, planning, strategic positioning and programme design.
- Lead project M&E related internal and external reporting (routine and ad hoc), providing relevant strategic information for evidence-based programmatic and strategic decision-making
- Oversight & development of M&E technical expertise for project team to ensure adequate capacity to support project activities
- Manage project M&E team ensuring adequate staffing and capacity
- Develop pre-SIMS annual work plans and oversee implementation