- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.To support the development and implementation of appropriate monitoring processes and systems, effective communication of monitoring and evaluation information.
- Oversee data collection activities and conduct data quality checks in the field and ensure accuracy and completeness of survey questionnaires.
- Work closely with Education, FSL, Shelter, wash and ICLA to assist with collecting, collating, presenting and otherwise managing information for M&E related reports
- Conduct and support frequent surveys/assessments for monitoring and evaluation activities
- Assist in the preparation of project evaluation and/or review reports and draft regular M&E report.
- Assist in the establishment and day to day management of a database and monitoring and progress tracking system.
- Assist with documentation of the projects, including project activities/inputs, outputs and outcomes (e.g. assessments, recording construction progress forms, change in behaviour and situation, etc.).
- Maintain and update the country programme M&E database, ensuring correct and swift data entry and processing.
- Assist in data collection and data entry of forms and reports as required
- Prepare routine monitoring reports, identify shortcomings and make relevant recommendations on a regular basis.
- Support collection and maintenance of geographic baseline and thematic data
- Implement Complaint, Response and Feedback Mechanism and do the daily complaint documentation and feedback.
- Assistant in any other related activities/duties.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics related majors.
- Computing / IT
- Humanities / Maths / Science
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Experience from working as a Project Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Some knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge in data collection.
- Good English Skills.
- Good use of Microsoft applications and specially excel.
- Contract duration until end of Dec 2018 (renewable according to the availability of funds).
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected