Eurasia Group is looking for a talented, creative and collaborative marketing manager with a passion for global politics to join our close-knit communications and marketing team. Eurasia Group is the leading independent global political risk and research consulting firm.
As a “brand champion,” the marketing manager will be responsible for projecting and harmonizing the brands of Eurasia Group and GZERO Media, EG’s media subsidiary, in the best possible light among several key audiences: clients, prospects, media sponsors, potential employees and the curious public.
First and foremost, the marketing manager will define and frame our brand “voice,” crafting and enforcing the company’s brand and style guidelines. Central to this effort is honing and articulating what Eurasia Group stands for, and how it’s global mission and purpose should be seen. As part of the role, you will have frequent contact with EG’s senior management and research analysts around the world.
This manager will also work to harmonize brand messaging for Eurasia Group’s external website, its client website, content for clients (such as client notes and white papers), printed and PPT marketing materials and pitch decks, GZERO’s Media Kit, and materials that are targeted to potential employees.
Specifically, this marketing manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the branding and messaging for Eurasia Group’s websites, including the corporate website, the EG client website, and offer guidance with GZERO Media’s website. Central to this role will be keeping the websites looking fresh and brand-consistent.
- Developing a vision for how the Eurasia Group and GZERO Media brands fit together.
- Helping to create marketing and business development collateral, including pitch decks, sell sheets and brochures, and ensuring they are harmonized with the overall company’s brand and messaging.
- Assist with branding for Eurasia Group’s social media content.
- Drive marketing efforts for Eurasia Group’s growing conference and event business.
- Assist with the launch of new products.
- Monitor the marketing efforts of Eurasia Group’s competitors.
- Assist with the marketing of media sponsorships for GZERO Media.
- Assist with the marketing of Eurasia Group’s executive training program.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
- BA/BS in marketing, journalism, political science, international affairs or other relevant fields.
- Experience building and shaping growing brands and the look of corporate websites.
- A deep passion for global politics and international affairs.
- Superlative writing and editing skills. Understanding of how to craft a brand voice.
- Fluency in social media and an understanding of social media metrics.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong emotional and cultural intelligence and enthusiasm for working with diverse organizations and people.
Perks of working at GZERO Media Group:
- An amazing mission—to help clients capitalize on opportunities and manage the risks created by political changes around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan
- Rich benefits package—The firm contributes 82–90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits
- A strong belief in work-life balance
- Business casual dress code
GZERO Media is an equal opportunity employer.