Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Role Purpose: To develop and implements marketing campaign materials and responsible for the management of the website and social media.
- Identify effective social media strategies to engage followers and optimize dissemination of the UGHE brand and mission
- Plan and produce UGHE social media communications and branded campaigns across social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and other platforms as needed
- Edit social media posts in line with UGHE communication standards and best practices
- Develop multi-media deliverables (photos, graphics, videos, gifs, etc.) to accompany posts as needed
- Schedule and monitor posts using standard social media management tools and best practices
- Provide artistic and graphic expertise for UGHE marketing, admissions and recruitment campaigns
- Track and report on UGHE website and social media platforms under the supervision of the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Develop appropriate tracking metrics for marketing campaigns in liaison with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and administer Google Analytics account and other tracking platforms used by UGHE
- Carry out regular editorial updates and development of campaign landing pages on the UGHE website
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing or communications role.
- Proven track record of performing above expectations in improving a company’s brand presence
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Commitment to global health and social justice.
- Excellent Communication: Demonstrated ability to articulate UGHE’s and PIH’s mission and program objectives persuasively
- Versatility and good judgement: to Draft clear and consistent messages for a variety of audiences.
- Accountability: Demonstrated commitment to personal responsibility and value for equity
- Influence: Strong leadership and influencing skills, with the ability to engage key stakeholders
- Project management: Multi-tasking, project management, and decision-making skills
- Agility: Flexible, results-oriented, and able to work in a project-driven environment