The Social Transformation Team at TARU is seeking a Business Development professional. The professional will be stationed at our Delhi Office and will support to the firm’s overall business development pursuits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing business strategy in line with the vision and business goals of TARU.
- Preparation and submission of EOI/RFP to corporate/govt agencies and follow up for favourable closure.
- Ability to approach in a consultative way and creating mutual value to stakeholders involved
- Coordinate with Practice Leads to track potential solicitation opportunities from various clients, coordination with key clients and contacts for identification of new business opportunities.
- Enhancing and growing TARU’s brand presence among key networks and stakeholders in the Development sector.
- Create partnerships with Industry/Partner/ PSU for Funding and affiliations. Create tie ups/affiliations/MOUs with organizations for new business initiatives. Support development of new proposal technical areas through research, and technical empanelment.
- Performance of market research and competitive intelligence activities to support the identification and pursuit of new business.
- Lead and support field assessments in support of proposal development.
- Reviews technical proposals in accordance with TARU’s Business Development initiatives.
- Review cost/financial proposals to ensure competitiveness and cohesion with technical proposal.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in business development roles/consulting/service sales/strategy in the development sector including but not limited to social Research & Advisory, Governance policy, sustainable livelihoods & skill development, and Social /Environment impact assessments studies etc.
- Masters in Public Administration/ Policy /Social development /Economics OR Masters in Business Administration with excellent academic record.
- Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
- Clear track record of success with relationship cultivation.
- A diligent, detail-oriented and in-depth approach to work and delivering results.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team and exhibit leadership abilities in ambiguous situations; ability to work within tight schedules and competing deadlines.
- Strong interest to work in the social impact sector, to help build the bridge between business and society.
Language and IT Skills – Excellent oral and written skills in English familiarity and experience of working with MS-Office environment.
Location: New Delhi
Candidates can mail their CV with three references to Human Resource Manager at email@example.com
Please include the below mentioned details for us to evaluate your profile better.
Organizations worked with:
Kindly attach your updated CV, last day of application is 20th December 2016. To ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please clearly mention the title and location of the post in the subject line of your e-mail/application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.