The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
This position partners with the Senior Director, Talent Development, Human Resource Business Partners, and key stakeholders, to help drive the organization-wide learning and development strategy. This position will generate creative solutions to develop programs and initiatives aimed at attracting, developing and retaining talent. This position will work across the organization to help assess talent, identify needs and make recommendations that align with the Foundation’s values and enhance the skill and capabilities of our employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, design, develop and facilitate organization-wide programs that build organizational performance and capability.
- Evaluate and develop on-line learning programs that supplement and align with our core in-person leadership curriculum as well as support our remote and dispersed workforce.
- Contribute to and impact the design, roll-out, maintenance and execution of our learning management system.
- Work in partnership across the organization to develop learning solutions that promote employee development and retention.
- Help managers identify emerging leaders and help in the idea generation around creating high-potential leadership initiatives.
- Collaborate on the design and development of a set of core-leadership programs and identify training outside of these core programs that provide employees with skill building and growth opportunities.
- Coach and advise employees on development.
- Partner with senior leadership and management to understand organizational strategy, conduct talent assessments, and make development recommendations.
- Partner with vendors and consultants who can bring expertise into our program designs.
- Stay abreast of best practices and trends in Talent Management and look for opportunities to leverage them into our program design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 8+ years of broad HR experience including leadership/talent development.
- Strong facilitation, training, and instructional design experience.
- Ability to collaborate and partner effectively with key stakeholders on leadership issues.
- Willing to travel as needed to facilitate programs with field operations and remote staff.
- Strong and broad business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Team player.
- Strong coaching and relationship management skills.
- Hands-on experience with HR tools, including LMS and Performance Management Systems.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature.
- No heavy lifting required.
- Minimal travel (e.g., 2x/yr.) to conferences and meetings, as necessary.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org.