The Lead Generation Marketing Manager (LGMM), Institutional Donor Marketing, builds and executes institutional donor-focused lead generation strategies for Corus International and its subsidiary organizations, including Lutheran World Relief, IMA World Health, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, Farmers Market Coffee, and others to be added in the future. This position is part of Corus’ institutional donor marketing (IDM) team within External Relations & Engagement and owns deliverables across the entire marketing funnel ‘ attracting and acquiring quality donor and peer leads, nurturing relationships through effective content marketing and measuring results to inform continual improvement with the goal of boosting business development wins.
- Develop cohesive lead generation strategies for Corus International and each of its subsidiary organizations that support business development goals and position the organizations as best-in-class in the international development sector.
- Create and execute campaigns that attract institutional donor and peer audiences, converting them to leads and building quality email lists. This includes providing direction on messaging/keywords for email and social media marketing, optimizing web content to promote conversions (content marketing, SEO), managing CRM/email lists, and coordinating lead acquisition at conferences/events.
- Coordinate with digital marketing team and provide direction for digital advertising consultants. Oversee their work across campaigns, ensuring an integrated strategy for SEO, PPC, display advertising, social media advertising and remarketing and email marketing.
- Set performance goals and continually monitor, analyze and report results to inform future strategy and drive increases in digital channel KPIs. Monitor ad spend and return on investment. Use data to develop personas for various audience segments.
- Stay abreast of innovative and emerging technologies, tools and trends and implementing those with strong ROI. Research, test and implement as appropriate (e.g. geofencing).
- Manage IDM digital advertising budget.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years (5) of marketing and communications
- Track record of success in lead generation and/or B2B
- Deep understanding of the mechanics of digital marketing, email acquisition campaigns, SEO and SEM, and the ability to develop strategies that maximizes
- Expert in using the full functionality of social media channels, especially LinkedIn and
- Proficiency with A/B testing, analytics tools, and the ability to turn metrics into actionable insights, including experience in Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Adwords, and Google Ad
- Strong familiarity with best practices in website user-experiences.
- Knowledge of web CMS to create landing
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 and proficiency in Microsoft Excel to analyze trends and engagement
- Experience directing and working with technical consultants and developers. Skilled copywriter, with experience writing for nonprofits of international NGOs preferred
- Familiarity with the field of international development and humanitarian assistance and its institutional-donor marketplace, including USAID, FCDO (formerly DFID), multilateral donors (World Bank, Global Fund, European Union), and other USG agencies, and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines ‘ at times, under pressure and to be flexible and act rapidly in response to new situations and current
- French/Spanish language skills
- International development marketing/communications experience