Are you passionate about Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI)?
Do you have the skills to source for qualified candidates?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Manager, Global Talent Acquisition
What you will do:
- You will establish a strong rapport with our hiring managers and understand their strategic staffing needs so that you can identify top talent for their teams.
- You will advise hiring managers on hiring processes, salary negotiation, sourcing, position description writing, etc.
- You will proactively build Corus’ talent pipeline and network of potential candidates.
- You will manage the applicant tracking system and ensure proper and consistent recording keeping.
Location: Hybrid work schedule from our Baltimore, MD or Washington, DC office.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, marketing, communications or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in areas of talent acquisition/recruitment.
- Strong sourcing skills are required.
- International development industry experience is preferred.
What We Offer: Corus offers competitive salaries, discretionary bonuses, 100% employer paid Vision insurance, lots of paid leave, generous retirement program (9% company contribution), flexible work schedules and so much more!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
About Corus: Corus International is the parent of a family of world-class organizations working to deliver the holistic, lasting solutions needed to end extreme poverty once and for all. We are a global leader in international development, with 150 years of combined experience across our brands. Our nonprofit and for-profit subsidiaries include IMA World Health and its fundraising brand Corus World Health, Lutheran World Relief, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, and Farmers Market Brands. Our more than 800 employees around the globe are experts in their fields and dedicated to helping the world’s most vulnerable people break the cycle of poverty and lead healthy lives.
At Corus we believe that good only grows stronger and we reflect that belief in our workplace culture. We value every employee’s specialized area of expertise and nurture professional growth. We promote an engaging and supportive work environment, where employees feel enabled and driven to innovate, learn and collaborate. And because our subsidiaries often function as partners, our employees have the opportunity to work across our enterprise family.
Corus is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our worldwide workplace, and we believe that social justice and respect for the human dignity of every person are fundamental to all we do as an organization.
Further details about the organization can be found at: https://corusinternational.org
Corus International prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by U.S. or International law.