The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised and invested billions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease. Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) is seeking a Manager, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to provide leadership support to the Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Head of Talent Acquisition in designing, implementing, and managing DEI initiatives across the Foundation. This role will work collaboratively with senior leaders, departments heads, and other key stakeholders to advance CFF’s DEI efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support a diverse portfolio of DEI programs and processes on a national scale.
- Serve as program manager for DEI projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate activities related to DEI in the areas for recruitment, retention, career development, training, education, and equity.
- Partner with affinity and employee resource groups along with committees and internal/external working groups.
- Assist in the design, execution, and communication of CFF’s internal DEI strategy.
- Manage vendor relations and partnerships.
- Collect, analyze, measure, and report DEI metrics.
- Support diversity outreach efforts and professional development activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; DEI certification a plus.
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience managing corporate diversity programs.
- Knowledge of an array of DEI topics including resources, tools, and industry best practices.
- Excellent technical, project management, and communication skills.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis skills.
- Solutions-orientation approach.
- Proven track record of success in cultivating relationships through collaboration including working with senior leadership.
- Ability to lead multiple projects concurrently.
- Reports to the Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Head of Talent Acquisition. No direct reports.
- Standard office environment with options for remote work.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is committed to offering competitive compensation (base pay and incentive), benefits, and professional development opportunities that maximize our ability to recruit, retain, reward, and motivate a highly-qualified and diverse workforce. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous time-off and leave policies; a holistic well-being program; health savings and flexible spending accounts; employer-provided life and disability insurance; retirement savings benefits; and a variety of work-life benefits to support employees and their family members.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org .