We are looking for a Management Analyst to support a large, business analysis and management support services contract. This position will work on client site in Arlington, VA (remotely during COVID-19).
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as an IT Project Manager with a focus on managing and delivering on IT Infrastructure projects and initiatives.
- Develop, review and analyze project management documents that include but not limited to Project Charters, Project Management Plans and supporting plans, Risk Management Plans, Communication/Training Plans, Business Cases etc. according to organizational standards
- Influence effectively between the Business IT to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Approve or modify existing system design and architecture plans and documentation to ensure forward compatibility and compliance with established standards
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or system problems using solid systems architectural and systems engineering principles
- Provide advice and assistance on relevant technical subjects, contract solicitation and contract management to infrastructure IT management and executive leadership
- Analyze alternative options and recommending the most suitable and economically feasible for the project
- Maintain and present project status reports, seeking direction from management, as appropriate.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or a related field; project management and/or general business management; or equivalent, related IT experience
- 5 years of IT Projects management experience including business process management, financial reporting and sourcing & contracting management
- 3 years of Enterprise and infrastructure experience coordinating operations of multiple technical environments with cross functional teams, including network engineering, operations, support, and facilities management.
- Demonstrated understanding of current infrastructure concepts including but not limited to servers, database management, storage, networks, data centers and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability environment.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Masters degree preferred
- Degree in computer science, information systems, project management or general business management preferred
- Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand people and technologies and to know what questions to ask to guide someone through solving a problem.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership to set and manage realistic program goals and metrics
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)