PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We are seeking a Logistics Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing office storage spaces. Receives, stores and issues equipment, materials and other goods, ensuring proper records of all Receipts and Issues
- Assist in visa application for both local and visiting staff
- Prepare weekly schedule of PATH travelers (incoming and outgoing).
- Manage the PATH Front office functions in the absence of the Receptionist
- Support management of office stationery and supplies
- Ensure staff contact list and the PATH Partner lists are updated regularly and shared with staff
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail including courier services; prepare mail labels for outgoing mail, log in and stamp incoming & outgoing mail appropriately.
- Support booking of taxis, issuing vouchers and ensuring all requests are authorized
- Drive Staff, Consultants and PATH visitors within Nairobi and the country at large.
- Maintain office vehicles in clean and serviceable condition.
- Manage vehicle fuel cards and maintain proper logs of trips made.
- Track vehicles running cost, maintenance monitoring logs.
- Assist with uploading travel invoices in Business World.
- Pay office bills, run office errands, collect and deliver packages/mail to and from the post office.
- Assist with routing internal / external mail and record keeping.
- Assist in photocopying of materials for workshops and training when requested.
- Assist in following up of various applications and payments at the NGO Coordination Bureau and affiliate government offices.
- Co-ordinates monthly and annual returns to N.S.S.F and N.H.I.F.
- Recording program activities in photos and downloading them in respective folders in the server
- Making bank deposits upon request by the Finance office