The purpose of Promoting Healthy Behavior (PHB) is to improve health behaviors among Cambodians and ensure that Cambodians seek and receive quality health care with decreased financial hardship through more sustainable systems. Population Services International (PSI) is the prime partner of PHB that leads the overall implementation of the award. 17 Triggers, a global private sector behavior change lab founded in Cambodia, is the sub-partner that contributes their expertise on using marketing, human-centered design (HCD), research, and design thinking to develop innovative and effective Social Behavior Change (SBC) strategies.
These two activities started in Summer 2018 and are scheduled to end in June (PHB) and August (EQHA) of 2023.
Social Impact is seeking a Logistics/Program Assistant to support logistics and administration to allow the evaluation team to carry out this evaluation. This is a part-time consulting position that will require approximately 25 days of work between January and April 2021.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Cambodian citizenship will be considered**
- Support preparation of a data collection plan, specifically assisting the team in planning the logistics for a detailed data collection schedule and translating data collection protocols into local languages, as needed.
- Prior to fieldwork, support preparation of fieldwork logistics, such as hotel, ground transportation, and arranging meetings, under direction from the Team Lead and Social Impact management team.
- During fieldwork, support key informant interviews (KIIs) and focus group discussions (FGDs) with identified stakeholders in Cambodia depending on the team’s needs.
- Complete other logistical/administrative tasks as assigned.
- Work closely with SI HQ team and communicate in a timely and effective manner with all project personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of key actors in the health sector in Cambodia and their locations, including the Ministry of Health, donors and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in logistics/coordination of teams or events, especially for USAID-funded projects.
- Prior experience working on research projects preferred.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.