SI is seeking four local Survey Monitors for the four final evaluations of the Ethiopia DFSA funded by BHA. The Survey Monitors will monitor data collection in the field to ensure quality of the survey implementation. The estimated LOE for each evaluation is 50 days.
Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Ethiopian citizenship will be considered.**
- Monitors data collection in the field to ensure quality of survey implementation.
- Participates in the training, ensures that the field work schedule and team composition are optimally developed to ensure high quality data, randomly visits interview sites, participates in the meetings with data collection teams to review the issues and to collectively troubleshoot, and provides feedback to the contractor on a regular basis.
- Works closely with Survey Coordinator to provide technical assistance for training, the pilot study, and fieldwork supervision, ensuring that the interviewers follow the survey protocol and that the data collected is of the highest quality.
- Assists with the in-country ethical review and approval process as needed.
- Must reside and be authorized to work in Ethiopia.
- Is not employed by the data collection contractor collecting household data.
- Fluency in Amharic, Afar, Oromo, Somali or Tigrinya.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.