SI is seeking four Survey Coordinators for the four final evaluations of the Ethiopia DFSA funded by BHA. The Survey Coordinators will work closely with the Senior Survey Method Specialist (SSMS) and data collection subcontractors to ensure the quality of data collection throughout the evaluation. Be sure to include expected start date, LOE and full-time/short-term, what position they will report to, how many staff they will manage (if any), where they will travel to (if applicable). This position has an estimated LOE of 50 days per evaluation.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Ethiopian citizenship will be considered.**
- Prepares training manual for quantitative survey.
- Works closely with SSMS and data collection subcontractor.
- Ensures the data collection subcontractor has recruited and hired qualified personnel for managing and conducting the data collection.
- Works closely with the data collection subcontractor to plan and manage the data collection; ensuring that the organizational structure of the data collection subcontractor will be sufficient to manage and implement the data collection according to protocol.
- Oversees the work of the in-country Survey Monitor and Lead Anthropometry Specialist to ensure that these individuals are well-trained and committed to overseeing the data collection activities for quality assurance once he/she leaves the country
- An undergraduate degree in a social science discipline.
- Eight years of experience managing the logistics of large-scale survey field work in developing countries, preferably involving anthropometric data collection.
- Experience hiring, training, and overseeing field supervisors and enumerators.
- Experience coordinating field logistics, schedules, and equipment.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.