- Enhance deliberate learning focus to drive program results faster than traditional MEL.
- Generate fit-for-purpose data to adapt and improve development programs.
- Improve data literacy, including the ability to generate, comprehend, rigorously analyze, and apply data generated by both USAID and broader development actors.
- Share CLA practices and expand the use of CLA across the Mission’s implementing partners and government counterparts.
SI is seeking a full-time Ethiopian Senior Monitoring Manager who will be responsible to design and guide on all monitoring and reporting activities. The position will be full-time over the duration of the project, and will be based in Addis Ababa.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Ethiopian citizens will be considered.**
- Oversee monitoring and reporting throughout the life of the activity, including design and collection of data. This includes through participatory methods, data quality verification techniques, and remote monitoring.
- Responsible for analyzing quantitative data and producing data visualization in an easily digestible format.
- Ensure that short- and long-term monitoring team members recruited under this contract are of a high caliber and possess the required technical expertise.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the overall monitoring effort.
- Work with staff and other stakeholders (i.e., partners, Mission staff) providing oversight of monitoring functions, such as, the creation of performance indicators, development of activity and project M&E plans, setting of targets, collection of program data, assessment of data quality, analyses of data, reporting, and impact.
- Provide trainings to various stakeholders on results-based management and creating effective monitoring indicators, plans, processes, and systems to improve performance monitoring
- Provide support, leadership and technical expertise to overall management of the project to ensure that the project meets all its performance and reporting requirements.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Progressively more responsible experience in the design and management of indicators, M&E plans, performance targets, data quality assessments, data collection, and analysis.
- Relevant experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Experience using performance monitoring data for the improvement of ongoing project/activity management.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts in a similar capacity.
- Participated and/ or led the conduct of qualitative and/or performance monitoring and/or evaluations.
- Ability to conceptualize and structure monitoring activities and write reports clearly and concisely.
- Fluency in English and Amharic is required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.