SI is seeking a full-time Honduran Reporting Specialist for to support on data management, reporting, and dissemination tasks on the Activity. This full-time position, based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, will report to the Data Analyst.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Honduran citizenship will be considered.**
- Provide technical expertise to support including qualitative performance data collection and analysis and drafting of reports and other dissemination products.
- Manage project M&E database, including tracking data entry by partners, conducting data quality checks, and generating reports on data trends with graphics.
- Draft M&E reports, policies, and procedures documents under the direction of the DCOP and/or the MEL Specialist.
- Assist in providing training to Implementing Partners on MEL.
- Participate in MEL meetings, including the evaluation community of practice.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in a relevant subject area required.
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience in implementing program monitoring and evaluation systems covering the projects and programs of multiple development entities.
- Demonstrated experience managing M&E databases and creating data visualizations in software such as Tableau.
- Excellent skills in Excel spreadsheet development and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with USAID MEL policies.
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex issues using strong analytical skills and proactively anticipate work requirements with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a geographically and culturally diverse range of stakeholders.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.