SI seeks a full-time Nairobi-based Local Program Support Services Specialist to lead on logistical and administrative support as well as facilitation services for USAID, partners, and/or stakeholders on the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Kenyan or Somali citizenship will be considered.**
- Coordinate on and support as needed on any ad hoc program support tasks as issued by USAID/Kenya, located in Nairobi, Kenya and in Mogadishu, Somalia.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, including location, travel, and logistics. Up to 12 one-day meetings annually in Nairobi (35 participants each); and up to 6 one-day meetings annually in the Mogadishu Airport (35 participants each).
- Serve as facilitator for meetings when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of international relations, economics, political science, public policy, statistics, and/or other relevant field.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in administration, program coordination, and/or facilitation tasks.
- Prior experience working on and supporting USAID projects.
- Familiarity with a diverse set of programming, e.g. health, economic growth, education, governance, etc.
- Excellent English writing skills and speaking ability; Somali language proficiency.
- Must have an understanding of Somali culture and operating environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel to Somalia as needed.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.