QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
QED is preparing to bid on the upcoming USAID/Senegal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. The purpose of this Activity is to provide analytical and advisory services to USAID/Senegal to support project design, performance monitoring and evaluation, and learning. This project will focus on CLA, capacity building, and resilience.
We are seeking a qualified Local Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialists to be full time and based in Dakar, Senegal for the duration of the Activity.
- Collaborate with the Monitoring and Evaluation Lead on the implementation of M&E activities
- Support in the development of evaluation methodologies and tools, and manage teams in primary data collection
- Collect and manage all project-related performance data
- Analyze and summarize performance monitoring data
- Maintain the main project indicator database and filing system
- Provide training on the online reporting system, the project monitoring system, and the project indicators
- Present monitoring data on a monthly basis to project technical staff, as required
- Master’s degree in international development, research, social sciences, or relevant area
- Minimum of five years of experience conducting monitoring and evaluation on international development projects
- Experience in performance monitoring, assessing and tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics
- Experience in evaluation methodology, experimental design, statistical analysis, sampling methodology and/or data collection and analysis
- Demonstrated experience conducting primary data collection
- Knowledge of USAID’s program cycle and Evaluation Policy
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Oral and written French fluency and professional proficiency in English
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative named basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.