SI is seeking a full-time Local M&E Lead/DCOP who will lead all monitoring and evaluation technical activities under this project. The position would also serve as the DCOP on the contract, stepping in as COP as needed. The position will be full-time over the duration of the project, and will be based in Dakar.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Senegalese citizenship will be considered.**
- In coordination with COP, lead and manage all monitoring and evaluation technical work conducted throughout the life of the activity.
- Develop and maintain the project/activity and annual M&E plans, data collection, annual and semi-annual reports; analyze monitor and evaluate progress toward planned milestones, achievements and expected results, and report regularly on such progress to diverse target audiences including USAID, beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical and management expertise in evaluation design and implementation, including data collection and designing surveys, throughout the duration of the evaluation.
- Provide technical assistance in the monitoring activities to ensure compliance with USAID regulations and document program impact, performance and achievement of results.
- Conduct internal data quality assessment to ensure the quality of reported data and maintain well-organized archives for project consortium and partners.
- Ensure that short-term technical experts and evaluation team members recruited under this contract are of a high caliber and possess the required technical expertise.
- Master’s degree in demography, social science, public administration, economics or a relevant field.
- Minimum of eight years of experience leading M&E activities on an international development project.
- Proven applied knowledge and use of USAID M&E policies and practices.
- Prior experience serving in a similar position on a USAID-funded project.
- Experience overseeing and/or directly supporting performance monitoring, evaluations, statistical and econometric analysis, survey design, data quality assurance, data management and collection, and/or performance management activities on a USAID or other donor-funded project.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and in providing consulting services to help clients analyze problems, devise and adopt solutions.
- Must have a strong background in project management and organizational development, and M&E to ensure adequate liaison with USAID and provide comprehensive support.
- Demonstrated project management skills, and prior experience supervising staff is preferred.
- Oral and written English and French fluency.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.