QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
QED is preparing to bid on the upcoming USAID/Senegal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. The purpose of this Activity is to provide analytical and advisory services to USAID/Senegal to support project design, performance monitoring and evaluation, and learning. This project will focus on CLA, capacity building, and resilience.
We are seeking a qualified Local Learning Specialist to be full time and based in Dakar, Senegal for the duration of this anticipated five-year Activity.
- Assist USAID and IP staff in developing project and activity level AMELPs, PMPs, DQAs, indicators and targets, and performance reviews
- Support data collection efforts from data systems and project-level M&E plans, and conduct original data collection, reviewing, and advising on collection methodologies
- Support the mission in conducting annual reviews of PMP indicators
- Contribute to Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) and other learning activities with the CLA Lead
- Master’s degree or higher in international relations, economics, political science, public policy, or a relevant field
- At least five years of experience in the design and management of MEL plans and learning across activities on an international development project
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID’s Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework and approaches
- Familiarity with designing and measuring against gender-sensitive indicators preferred
- Oral and written French fluency and professional proficiency in English
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
A submitted application to QED in response to a position on a bid or proposal, indicates your agreement to be included in our submission to the client at least on an illustrative named basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.