SI is seeking a full-time Honduran Learning Specialist to support CLA and learning services under the contract. This full-time position, based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, will report to the CLA Lead.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Honduran citizenship will be considered.**
- Assist in the development of learning themes, agendas, and approaches to guide CLA activities.
- Through reports, meetings, or other mediums, coordinate and help inform USAID and IP decision-making based on inputs from the Data Analyst, MEL Specialist, and Reporting Specialist.
- Track and report on how deliverables and learnings have been used to inform USAID and IP activities and projects.
- Assist USAID/Honduras and IP staff in developing project and activity level AMELPs, PMPs, DQAs, indicators and targets, and performance reviews.
- Support data collection efforts from data systems and project-level MEL plans, and conduct original data collection, reviewing, and advising on collection methodologies.
- Support the mission in conducting annual reviews of PMP indicators.
- Contribute to Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) and other learning activities with the CLA Lead.
- A bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in international relations, economics, political science, public policy, or a relevant field required.
- At least five years of experience in the design and management of MEL plans, learning across activities, and knowledge management tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID’s Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework and approaches.
- Familiarity with designing and measuring against gender-sensitive indicators preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar position on a USAID-funded project.
- Oral and written fluency in English and Spanish is required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.