- A credit intervention, ideally in which the connection cost is amortized into the electricity bill – terms of credit such as loan term and interest rate may be varied;
- An intervention to reduce the administrative burden of connecting to the grid.
The period of performance for this project is anticipated to last 15 months.
SI is seeking a consultant to serve as Field Work Manager, overseeing the survey tasks and enumerator teams throughout this RCT. This is limited to a Burkinabé citizen and is a consulting assignment, with intermittent work over the period of performance.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Burkinabé citizens are eligible to apply.**
- Lead field work as well as enumerator supervision and dispatch.
- Assist the Supervisory Economist in the survey design and implementation.
- Address any logistical challenges regarding enumerators.
- Lead enumerator trainings.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Public Policy or other related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in international development, field experiments and economic analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in survey research and survey design, and oversight and management of surveys and enumerator teams.
- Background and/or experience in electricity connectivity or electricity grid in Burkina Faso preferred.
- Oral and written fluency in English and French.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.